Sunday, February 15, 2009

I just read N. Flom's last blog and felt a bit better, because I am in the same shoes as she seems to be. I have not been blogging much at all. I hope to make this the beginning of a very regular blogging routine. The fact that I have not been blogging does not mean that I don't find the MILI class enriching or informatif. In fact, it has expanded my awareness of the vast and varied web tools and lingo that I knew was there, but did not take the time to investigate or educate myself about.

About a month or two ago, while searching the web (I think it was during a MILI Wed. class) I came across a great blog that was devoted to teaching AP government and politics. It had lots of info on teaching tips, lessons and readings for the course. Unfortunately, I did not save it into any file (such as a favorites list) and now I cannot find it anywhere on the web. I wonder if I need to be looking for it while using a specific web tool, or if it could have been taken down? I am very puzzled by this. Anyway,it is a frustration for me, for I thought I was making some progress.

I will continue to search and try to keep my blogging efforts up in the future.

Until next week,

Carrie

1 comment:

Karen said...

There is a way to search just for blogs on Google ... in the upper left-hand corner where all the options are, click on blogs. Then use your key words and you may come up with the blog more easily than with a basic google search.